Objective c parse file name from pathPosted by Eng.Ahmed AlSadi
xcode – iphone – objective c
the line code below show how to get or parse file name from full path using [NSString : lastPathComponent]
//get filename from path - alsadi
NSString* fileName = [fullFilePath lastPathComponent];
- objective c get iTunes file sharing folder files with full path xcode – iphone – objective c Hi; the method “function” below show you how to...
- objective c get or remove file extension from path xcode – iPhone – Objective c if you have file path and want to get...
- Objective-c NSFileHandle get file size XCode – Objective-c Hi, If you use NSFileHandle in your code and you need to...
- objective c documents and temp directory Xcode – Objective-c Hi, If you want to get path of documents directory , you...
- objective c turn iPhone flashlight on off objective c turn iPhone flashlight on off XCode – Objective-c Hi, If you want to...