objective c UITableView delete all rows table viewPosted by Eng.Ahmed AlSadi
xcode – iphone – objective c
the example below show how to delete all rows cells from table view , but note that you must remove all objects of using array , and then use [UITableView : reloadData] “Reloads the rows and sections of the receiver”
//exampledb.com - By AlSadi
//Remove all tableview rows or cells
- objective c table view index of selected row cell Xcode – iphone – objective c Hi, to get index of selected section and row...
- objective c iPhone edit table view Xcode – iphone – objective c Hi, to edit table view UITableView you can easily...
- objective c get or remove file extension from path xcode – iPhone – Objective c if you have file path and want to get...
- How to limit the number of rows in Oracle MySQL Sql server Sometimes you need to return a limited number of rows such as selecting the first...
- objective-c nsdata subdataWithRange get sub data xcode – objective-c Hi, If you want to get part of data – sub data...